Pricing and Payment
Our storage pricing is based on the following monthly rates:
- StorageTree box: $8.00 per box
- Non-box items (luggage, bicycle, air-conditioner, dehumidifier, golf bag, stroller): $15 per item
- Customer’s own box: prices will be quoted based on the dimensions entered on our online calculator*
- Furniture: prices will be quoted based on the dimensions entered on our online calculator*
*Our team will verify the dimensions of customers’ own boxes, furniture, and other items before we provide a final quote.
We apply a base price of $15 per trip, which includes 1 free StorageTree box or customer’s box.
For additional items per trip, our retrieval charges are:
- StorageTree or customer’s box (from 2nd box onwards): $3 per box
- Luggage, golf bag, stroller, air-conditioner, dehumidifier, or air purifier: $10 per item
- Bicycle: $25 per bike
- Different charges apply to furniture and other bulky items due to differences in weight and dimensions. Contact us for a quote.
For instance, if you want to retrieve 2 boxes and a stroller, you pay $15+$3+$10 = $28!
Retrieval fee applies for 3rd party collections.
Your storage orders will be billed on the first of each month. Your credit or debit card will be authorised but not charged until the 1st of the next month.
For new orders, storage will be prorated on the number of days remaining in that month. Charges will start on the day we pick up your items.
For example, if we collect your items on 21th June, your storage will be calculated from 21th June and your first payment will take place on 1st July. Your invoice will reflect charges for 10 days of storage in June and the monthly storage for July. Subsequently, your card will be charged on the 1st of the month for that month’s storage (i.e. August’s storage payment will take place on 1 August).
StorageTree accepts all major credit and debit cards and your account is set-up so that your monthly storage fee is automatically billed to your card. We currently do not accept cheque or cash.
Rest assured that you will only be billed for the actual boxes/items stored at StorageTree. Although your first invoice may indicate all the standard boxes/items you initially ordered for storage, you will only be billed on the 1st of the following month with the invoice updated to reflect the actual number of boxes/items stored.
For new storage orders, we charge on a daily prorated basis for that first month. This ensures that customers don’t lose out if they begin storing during a later part of the month. For example, if your items are collected on 21th June, your storage will be calculated from the very same day, where you will be charged for 10 days in June and not for the entire month.
No, we do not offer prorated charges for early retrieval of items. This means that you will not receive a refund if you take your items out of storage before the month end.